fixes to squeakmap/squeakpeople packages

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 15 20:39:54 UTC 2004

> I think squeaksourc is not _exactly_ meant for this. I haven't tried,
> but I assume that only maintainers of a package are allowed to commit
> to a squeaksource repository.

You should try :)
Because each package can have its own policy.  You can be a guest
also....try play with the system (this is really dead simple)

> And as maintainer/user of a package that's exactly how I want it to
> be. I would not like having just everyone being able to update a
> package on squeaksource.

Why? Do you think that a lot of people will do it, this would be a
dream :)
But you can control the release?

> But a central way to upload non-maintainer changes would be very
> helpful to get fixes done.

between something that does not exist and something that exists there
is a choice to do ;)

Stef