Help: cannot play with LiveWeb

Joseph Frippiat joseph.frippiat at skynet.be
Wed Dec 15 20:52:48 UTC 2004

OK, I got it running.
I use Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158 on Windows SP
SP2 Professional.

I got the following errors:

1) When I do WACounter new openInBrowserWindow, sometimes I received this
message in a window:

Server Error
MessageNotUnderstood:
String>>surroundedByParentheses  The
session is dead at this point and you need
to reset your session manually!

2) When I was clicking on ++ in a WACounter windows, I also received an HTTP
500 Internal server error.

Joseph