About a new roadmap for 3.9

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 16 20:40:05 UTC 2004

Russell

may I suggest that you do it incremental:
	- clean Ogg reader (package it...)
	- publishes it ask for feedback from the MMusers
	- based on the old filesystem (even if this is not what you would
prefer)

	- Then attacks the beast :)
	- this way if the beast eats you (i hope not) you still have the Ogg
up and running and a fan club :)
	- then if you are st michel and succeeds to kill the dragon I guess
that you will have a most wider
	fan club and integrating Ogg with it will be a kind of cherish on the
cake :)

Stef