About a new roadmap for 3.9

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Thu Dec 16 21:53:17 UTC 2004

Stef,
   This is the bit that is a little depressing :)
It is packaged on SqueakMap and I havent heard anything.
The interface to the Sound system is a bit crude but does work.
It is based on the old filesystem at the moment.

Where are my FANS?!?! :)

Seriously if anyone tests it and finds it doesn't work on an ogg file, send
it to me and I will find out why and fix it.

Russell