JIT?

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Fri Dec 17 00:50:53 UTC 2004

Thanks for the clarification.  I have no interest in fame, or that kind
of adoration.  But, I do appreciate the respect of my peers.  I just
prioritize paying the mortgage higher.

As to education I totally agree.  I was fortunate enough to take
advantage of the California college system before prop 13.  My total
tuition and fees for college was $710!  Books always cost more than
tuition.  And this was at a 4 year university with a good computer
science program that included the more theoretical or formal aspects.
Not the vocational education all too many institutions call a degree
program.  My property taxes on the other hand over the years exceed
current tuition by a good margin.  Oh well.  Short sighted capitalism
at its finest these days.

Michael