My own gripe about the focus of squeak development.

Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Fri Dec 17 14:55:35 UTC 2004

On Dec 16, 2004, at 22:51, Jon Hylands wrote:

>  SqueakMap is
> a code/package repository, and Monticello is a code versioning system.

Correct me if I'm wrong but SqueakMap isn't a repository for code it is
a catalog of code available. It points to where the code resides which
could be in any of a number of different places and in any of a number
of different formats, mcz being one possibility.

regards

Frank Caggiano
frankcag at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins