New FileSystem

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Dec 17 21:45:18 UTC 2004

Hi guys

I'm not good (another area where I lack knowledge :(   ) in streams and
related. But this would be good
if a group of experts can work on deciding whether flow should be
pushed into squeak.

In the past I heard (I do not remember quite well) that flow was quite
large and really changing a lot of
stuff in a non-compatible way with a limited transition path.

Stef