[ENH] duplicateAllControlAndAltKeys

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 18 01:41:38 UTC 2004

On December 17, 2004 11:25 am, Doug Way wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:30:48 -0500, "Milan Zimmermann"
>
> <milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca> said:
> > Doug,

<<snip>>

> In any case, the non-alphanumeric keys probably should be duplicated
> too, but I don't think it's a serious problem.  We could consider it a
> bug, but I still think we should go ahead with this changeset.

I agree, to me, this is great and should be used, thanks for working on it. I
would not consider not duplicating the non-alphanumeric a bug .. I just
wanted to point out how the non-alphanumeric combinations behave and whether
it was intentional or not. (In fact I think it makes sense to only duplicate
the alphanumeric. Leaves more room to implement such things as Ctrl-INS +
Shift-INS :) )