SqueakSource Requests

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Dec 18 20:58:55 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant a écrit :
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:07:37 +0100, Adrian Lienhard <adi at netstyle.ch> wrote:
>

>>What is not useful and stands in your way in the current version? For
>>example, the wiki and the rss features are used quite seldom. Should we
>>kill them?
>

> I quite like having the RSS feed of new versions.  Being able to post
> arbitrary messages is less interesting.  And yeah, the embedded wiki
> has never seemed very useful in practice.

I also like the RSS feeds.
There is one problem with the general feed here :
http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/feed.rss
I see the br tag inside the body of messages.
But maybe this is a problem with my RSS client (NetNewsWire Lite).

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##