SqueakSource Requests

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:04:39 UTC 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:07:37 +0100, Adrian Lienhard <adi at netstyle.ch> wrote:
> What else is on people's wish list?
1. Make the home page of project have wiki-like features.  Right now
if I do use the wiki features (which I might be the only one), I
cannot build a hyperlink to my wiki documentation.

2. Ability to show latest release information on the project home page.

> What is not useful and stands in your way in the current version? For
> example, the wiki and the rss features are used quite seldom. Should we
> kill them?

I like the RSS and wiki-like features and use them quite often, but I
might be the only one.  I suspect class comments are not used all that
often, but we keep them around for some reason.  So if it isn't too
much to consider, I'd like to keep the wiki features and make them
bookmarkable.

Regards,

John