SqueakSource Requests

Ruben Bakker ruben_bakker at mac.com
Sat Dec 18 21:46:18 UTC 2004

Hi Adrian,

I created my first project on squeaksource a couple of days ago. Thanks for providing such a
nice environment: It looks good, it is easy to use and setup was a matter of minutes!!

Here are some ideas:
1) I like to upload images for the wiki and the project description.
Pictures say more than 1000 words...

2) Would be nice to search for a project, like a search field on the home page

3) When I look at a person I like to see what projects are belonging to him.

4) The statistics on the first page do not update... a bug?

5) Comments on projects, would be nice to comment/rate software. Would be even more important
for SqueakMap.

6) Categories: What about a classification of projects like: Business, Developertools, Games etc.

7) When looking at www.squeaksource.com/<project-name>:
Would be nice to have links to author, other projects of the author, search for other project etc.

8) Deletion of obsolete versions, releases.

BTW: What are blessings?

Ruben