Going Forward

Brian Murphy-Dye brian.murphydye at mac.com
Sun Dec 19 05:33:35 UTC 2004

An earlier comment by Avi suggested adding a prefix to Flow's stream
classes so that both the current stream classes and Flow's stream
classes could run in parallel. However, if Flow is the future, perhaps
it would be better to add the prefix to the current stream classes
instead. This would force all current projects to be converted to the
new class names, but would make the future cleaner.

However, what I hear Craig saying is that he wants to resolve some
other issues before including Flow into the current release of Squeak,
and that there are some packaging issues which *may* prevent it from
ever being included. Because of the great work Craig has done, not to
mention the potential benefits of Flow and a minimal system, it would
be sad if this stays relegated to a spoon :-)

Brian.