[Newbie] Help! How do I release a project I've uploaded to sm?

Ingo Hohmann iho at gmx.de
Sun Dec 19 23:50:32 UTC 2004

Hi Jerome,

I haven't put anything on squeakmap so far, so I can't help you
directly, but if you manage your package with monticello you could
upload it to squeaksource.

(create a user, then a project, under versions you'll find "import
versions" on the lefthand sidebar)

 From squeaksource you can then publish to squeakmap.

(under versions click on the version you want to publish on squeakmap,
then press the "publish on squeakmap" button)

Yes, the tools are great, but sometimes the UI could do with a little
face lifting

<...>