[Test][3.8g] First test of Keymapping in 3.8 image war successful.

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Mon Dec 20 14:14:36 UTC 2004

Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> Hi
>

> And voila in the context menu of the inspector I saw the keyboard
> shortcuts for various entries. And they work in 3.8!

Thanks for testing it.  It's good to hear that it runs in 3.8.  My only
concern is that some of the methods that I overrode from the 3.7 image
might have changed between 3.7 and 3.8.  I doubt it given the nature of
the 3.8 release but I don't know of any way to check short of going
through the update stream.  This would be an interesting tool, if it
doesn't already exist, check the version of the method being overriden
against the version which the original override was applied to (sorry,
ended my sentence in a preposition).

David