[Q][Test][3.8g][LanguageEditor] In which package is class 'Language' defined?

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Mon Dec 20 14:14:20 UTC 2004

Hi

I am trying to load the LanguageEditor (for 3.7) from SM into a 3.8g
image (with MC, RFB already loaded).

I get the following message:

   This package depends on the following classes:
     Language
   You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to
   load these definitions:
     Language>>defaultBackgroundColor
     Language>>openEditor

   Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel
   the operation.

I hit 'proceed'. The package loads fine.

However when I open 'Language Editor' with the World menu I get a MNU
because

   Language defaultLanguage

is not defined.

My question: In which package is the class #Language  defined?

Regards
Hannes