What is Squeak?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 20 21:36:32 UTC 2004

Hannes Hirzel <hirzel at spw.unizh.ch> wrote:

> But to be sure how precise the documentation you wrote still is you
> should have somebody test it against a current release and have him
> write a corrigenda. Then the rest of the books have a fair chance of
> beeing sold as well ;-)
Nice idea - but do you have any experience in how much work it is to
write this sort of book? I spent probably 500 hours working on my
section of the nublu book and we got the staggering payment of $200 -
plus five copies - for that labour.

Why would I spend perhaps another 100 hours updating it with no chance
of payment, lots to do already and mostly little return except
complaints that it's out of date?

tim
Strange OpCodes: ZCFH: Zero Core For the Hell of it