Browser feature suggestion

Adrian Sampaleanu adrian.s at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 21 05:49:44 UTC 2004

Doug,

I'm trying out Whisker in Squeak SmallLand and the popup menus that appear
when you right click on an item in a pane also appear when you left click -
thereby obscuring things when the intent is just to set focus. Is this
something that can be changed or is it just broken in SmallLand Squeak?
Great too, BTW!

Must say too that Squeak SmallLand is quite polished looking. Great work
Diego!

Thanks,
Adrian