[RANT] Come on people! ;)

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 17:20:26 UTC 2004

Stef,

I think it is less your english than email.  Email is very bad at
communicating inflections.  The inflections on what get said make a
huge difference in communicating the subtile meaning of works, and are
critical to irony, teasing, and other forms of modifying the intent of
words.  Keep up the good work, but leave the inflections to times when
you can get them across.

Michael