[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #contentStream

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 21 21:26:24 UTC 2004

alangrimes at starpower.net wrote:

> I was trying to install the latest beta VMMaker... I tried to fix the
> method but I don't understand what it's doing or complaining about..
My fault. I forgot to properly edit the incantation in the sar
preamble properly and it thus failed to open the stream. This left the
variable as nil, which doesn't understand #contentStream.

Fixed sar now on my website and pointed to by SM. Refetch it.

tim
Software is to computers as yeast is to dough.  - Chuck Bradshaw