Help: Squeak Browser Plugin - Loading Project Fails in Browser

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 22 01:16:56 UTC 2004

As a follow-up, I'd like to ask how to do following: Let's say I have a
project Demo.pr that I want to publish on the web, but I know it uses a
changeset that I imported to an image from which Demo.pr was exported ("Saved
on File").

Is there a way, during Project->Save On File, to ensure that changeset will be
exported along with Demo.pr? (I assume that inside the browser plugin this
would be implemented by copying the image as to not allow ill-constructed
projects to damage the "Browser Plugin image")