Connectors request

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Wed Dec 22 06:32:10 UTC 2004

I guess I do not understand your reasoning for some of these packages
being separately loadable.  I could see some of them being separate,
like tools.  But, to my eye it is way too fine-grained.  I would prefer
fewer items on the left list, and be able to navigate between the
various sub-packages in the category pane.  I could see some of the
items being usable outside Connectors, but oh well.  It is your code
after all, and I am grateful to be able to start with Connectors rather
than just Morphic.  After all, this is Smalltalk, I can always
recategorize them with a change set.

Michael