[Q] Anti-aliased connectors

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Wed Dec 22 17:23:33 UTC 2004

That would make sense to me.  It also is a bit too regular in the way
it applies the anti-aliasing.  It still looks very jagged because of
this regularity.  A true anti-aliased line would have the near by
pixels computed as an alpha based on coverage of the ideal line.  You
would end up with some places in the line that had no pixels full black
(or green in your case).  I think the fix for this needs to be put in
Balloon however.  I may tackle it some day when it bugs me enough.

Michael