[ANN] Logic's Gate

Dave Lowry dave_and_laura_lowry at mac.com
Wed Dec 22 22:28:31 UTC 2004

On Dec 22, 2004, at 12:11 PM, Brian Tabone wrote:

> Logic's Gate is a simple logic computer aided design tool. It is
> useful for designing and testing logic circuits as well as
> illustrating how states propagate through these circuits. Logic's Gate
> requires Connectors 2 and runs in Squeak 3.7 or greater. It may run in
> earlier images, but I have not tested it there.
>
> Logic's Gate is available on SqueakMap or can be downloaded from the
> project home page:
>
> http://www.softcentral.com/logics_gate/
>
> Logic's Gate is currently in Alpha. More documentation and examples
> will be forthcoming after the holidays.
>
> -Brian Tabone

Brian-

I got Connectors 2 installed from SqueakMap OK, except for a complaint
about a dependency "mumble.nk-136" that I ignored, and then installed
Logic's Gate.  But, the mux project I downloaded from your site doesn't
show up when I attempt to "load project from file..." in the world
menu.  Yet, there's a file "Multiplexor.project" in the directory.  Any
idea what I'm doing wrong (Mac OS-X, Squeak 3.7-5989)?  Thank you.

-Dave