Morphic help

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Wed Dec 22 23:09:22 UTC 2004

I am trying my first morph and running into odd behavior.

I can draw for the morph, but when it is dragged the rectangular area
of the morph is black filled, as is the shadow.  The standard Elipse
morph is able to show an irregular shape when grabbed, and the shadow
is similar.  I have not been able to determine what it is doing
different from what I am doing.  I currently subclass NCBasicShapeMorph
from Connectors 2.0.  I could use a pointer as to what I am missing.
Is there a method that should be called to fill the form used for drag
to a transparent color or something?  I will keep looking.

Thanks,
Michael