Refactoring Browser and Whisker

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Dec 22 23:49:35 UTC 2004

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:44:42 -0500, "Rick Zaccone"
<zaccone at bucknell.edu> said:
> I'm having trouble getting refactoring browser support in Whisker in
> Squeak 3.7.  I installed Whisker and "Refactoring Browser for 3.7" but
> no RB menu items are available.  The RB items do appear in the
> standard browser.  I tried loading Services-Whisker from SqueakMap,
> but it tells me that "The package has no published release for your
> Squeak version."
>
> Any suggestions?

If it says "the package has no published release", that just means that
the package was not "published", which may just mean that the author
didn't think it was stable enough to mark as "published" yet.  But you
can still go ahead and install it even if it's not published.

So, give that a try.  I haven't actually tried Services-Whisker, but if
it lets you use the RefactoringBrowser menus from within Whisker, that
would be pretty cool.

- Doug