[ANN] Logic's Gate

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Thu Dec 23 16:33:10 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 10:11 am, Brian Tabone wrote:
> Logic's Gate is a simple logic computer aided design tool. It is
> useful for designing and testing logic circuits as well as
> illustrating how states propagate through these circuits. Logic's Gate
> requires Connectors 2 and runs in Squeak 3.7 or greater. It may run in
> earlier images, but I have not tested it there.

More specifically, there are two configurations right now that are known to
run Connectors 2 properly (you should probably note this on your download
page):

* A recent Squeakland-3.8 image, which already includes (most of) the latest
version Connectors 2 (except, I believe, for some of the UML shapes in the
Objects Tool). A "developers image" (with changeset) is available from
http://squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPluginImage-dev.zip but you should
update it from the Squeakalpha stream to bring it to the recent version.

* Squeak3.7 basic with the version of Connectors 2 from SqueakMap (I posted a
later version to SqueakMap yesterday, but it is still not up to the level in
the Squeakland-3.8 image)

Sorry about the incompatibility with 3.8; it is on my (excessively long) list
to re-package my latest Connectors2 for 3.8.
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/