[Q][Simple] How do I set tab stops in a workspace?

Stoffel, Andrew andrew.stoffel at jenzabar.net
Thu Dec 23 17:35:03 UTC 2004

I'm assuming that it is just me and that this is so simple that
everyone else just knows how to do this intuitively but I can't
find it and would appreciate a pointer or two...

The default tab stops in a Workspace seem to be 4 characters apart.
I want to change that but I haven't figured it out...

I've wandered all over TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph,
I've searched the swiki...

Lots of interesting info... but nothing that tells me how to
change tab stops... I think I've found out where it is used but
not how to change it.

Thanks

-Andy-