[FIX][BUG] Project pop-up menu ( [er] Now I know why the menu was 'hidden' )

frankcag at crystal-objects.com frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Fri Dec 24 01:03:06 UTC 2004

This cs does what was asked. The ProjectView menu acts as a regular
yellow-click (context) menu. However it appears that some of the
functionality this menu invokes doesn't work and hasn't worked since at
least 3.7.  None of it (except entering the project) seems to work on an
MVC project view.

Also there appears to be a bug in the Publishing of projects through
this menu. If you cancel the publish operation, while the project
remains the ProjectView vanishes.

So this cs makes the menu more accessable but we may not what that!