Connectors help needed

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Sat Dec 25 03:32:26 UTC 2004

This could be my code of course.  I have a subclass of
NCConstraintMorph.  When I move the morph it is attached to it moves as
expected.  When I drag it it stays where I drop it, even if that is not
where it is constrained to be.  When I move the input object, it again
moves to where it should be.  Is there something I should be doing to
make it truly constrained to the input object?  I can see the value in
letting it be away from the input during the drag, but when I let go of
it in space, I want it to snap back to the input object.  When I let go
over another object I want it to attach to that object.  The connector
ends do something similar to what I want when they are dragged from one
object to another, but they allow themselves to be dropped in empty
space, which I do not want.  I will look at the connector end morph for
a clue.

Michael