SqueakFoundation box

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sat Dec 25 20:36:25 UTC 2004

And you're not the only one, so I'll order the box. Thanks all for the
trust expressed by this!

Goran, I'm CC'ing you explicitely because it'll mean a SqueakMap transfer
as well.

I'll keep you posted!

(OBTW: I got one reaction that thought it a bit strange that I announce a
6-figure project one day, and then 'beg' for a meagre hand full of dollars
or so the next day. First, I think this makes the whole thing less
dependent of any single person - I will hand over the Paypal passwords to
someone else as well, ditto for the root password, so there's redundancy;
second, I can't pay for groceries or virtual Linux boxen with ink on paper
- rest assured that I'll contribute my bit as soon as the first actual
payments come in).

Regards,

Cees