Filing out a package

Brian Murphy-Dye brian.murphydye at mac.com
Sun Dec 26 16:17:53 UTC 2004

Frank,

I believe you'll get what you want by right-clicking over the top left
pane in a browser and selecting the 'fileOut' menu item. (Depending on
your preferences, this may be a middle-click.) If you right-click over
the class pane, you will only be filing out the selected class. Also,
when you have some spare time, you might try Monticello which is an
advanced fileOut (though it is just as easy).

Brian.