[ANN] BabySRE (Squeak Reverse Engineering) posted on SqueakMap

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 27 01:39:45 UTC 2004

Trygve,

There is something I am struggling with when trying to play with SRE. I tried
to follow the describtion in Appendix 1 and 2:  downloaded
http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver/2004/babysre/BabySRE.pdf, then started with
fresh Basic 3.7, installed Connectors 1.9 and installed BabySRE.

Up to Appendix 2 Item 2. I am OK. However, in Appendix 2 Item 3 it I am unable
to understand (and find) the

menu 'add link for variable' -->owner

I assume I should see an item  'add link for variable' in the menu of the
DemoEclipseSRE "rectangle" which I droped on the collaboration tool. I cannot
see such item in the menu ... so I wonder if I am misunderstanding or perhaps
something did not install correctly.

Sorry if I miss something obvious,

Thanks, Milan