dispatchFunctionPointer in Interpreter>>executeNewMethodFromCache?

Phil Hargett hargettp at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 28 12:11:12 UTC 2004

Thanks for the assistance!  It was the missing bits in sq.h that did
the trick; I checked my sources from the 3.6.3 Unix VM, and indeed
those bits are not present in sq.h.  No big deal; VM compiles and links
just fine now.  If I get a chance, I'll send off to the list the few
bits I needed to tweak in this image to get the whole think to work.

Thank you! :)