System profiling tool needed

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Tue Dec 28 18:26:10 UTC 2004

I am trying to track down why I am getting poor UI performance when
dragging a connected morph around.  The use of spyOn and
TimeProfileBrowser both time the execution of a block.  I could use
these with code that executes only once at some point in the process,
but that almost requires that I know where the issue is before I start.
  In Java environments the profilers support timing all activity in a
session.  Is there something in Squeak that allows this type of system
wide monitoring?

Michael