[BUG][FIX] Global Flaps Fix

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 29 02:24:26 UTC 2004

Tried on the latest 3.8 gamma and 3.9 alpha. Here is my fix for dealing
with the global flaps disappearance. BTW, in 3.8 the font used for the
thumbnail labels doesn't render well in small font sizes.

This fix is also registered on Mantis.

'From Squeak3.9alpha of ''2 November 2004'' [latest update: #6536] on 28
December 2004 at 10:50:53 pm'!
"Change Set:        GlobalFlapsFix-hpt
Date:            28 December 2004
Author:            Hernan Tylim

This is a .cs with only a postscript that will reinstate the global
flaps on Squeak 3.8 (and 3.9).

I must say that I don't know if how I am doing it is the right way to do
it, but I figured that if after all this months nobody else tried to fix
this problem then I should make an attempt to it.
"