SM has passed 500 packages!

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Dec 29 07:59:14 UTC 2004

Hi Darius and all!

<DClarke at fadal.com> wrote:
> I've created a wiki page to discuss/play with categorization:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2000

Great initiative! I have actually asked about this on a number of
occasions but the interest has been low so far. But perhaps the sheer
number of packages now has increased the interest.

Tell you what - if you take the time to come up with a proposal I will
gladly make the changes (requires admin rights).

Also, the last modified should indeed be visible - especially since the
model has that info, though I am not sure it is completely correct at
the moment.

regards, Göran