[BIMONTHLY] 14-28 december

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Dec 29 10:13:59 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Here comes the first BIMONTHLY report trying to summarize what is
happening in squeak-dev:

	http://anakin.bluefish.se/gohu/30

(minnow was down so I put it there to begin with)

Phew - making this bimonthly report has proved to be more work that I
expected. Well, I did expect it to be hard work, but... not quite this
hard. The good news is that I have been contacted by a few brave souls
to help out so we will see how it turns out.

This first report has a poor style and doesn't cover all things being
said, which it of course wasn't intended to either - but I have simply
not had the time to even read all that has been said during these two
last weeks. So things surely have been missed. Also, a good tool for
doing this cooperatively with extensive simple hyperlinking etc would be
grand. :)

Things can only get better from here, right? So if you want to help with
making the report, please email me in private.

regards, Göran