[swiki-bugs] Re: Connectors: What Are They?

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 30 00:52:30 UTC 2004

You can do this in ComSwiki sort of. Just insert what you are looking for
in the page in CamelCase after the swiki URL. So,

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/Connectors

works.

ComSwiki is still being worked on.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

--
Jochen "Je77" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
jochen.rick at cc.gatech.edu, http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105