Calling Tim Rowledge...

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 30 17:36:41 UTC 2004

In message <498377254d.Chris at chris.terranova.ntlworld.com>
          Chris Terran <chris.terranova at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> FAO Tim Rowledge:
>
> Is your ISP blocking my emails again? Trying to contact you re. RISC OS
> Squeak article....
I got your message ok dated dec 28th and was about to reply; did you
get a bounce on something else? I get constant complaints from the
squeak list server about bounces but never from any of the 30-40 other
mailing lists I'm on.

I'll get back to you privately as well of course.

And for people wondering about a RISC OS Squeak article I should just
mention that Chris' work is of a quality that makes me think it ought
to be one of the standard new-user doc pages.

tim
Strange OpCodes: GSI: Garble Subsequent Instruction