How to access to SqueakMap account from squeak ?

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Sun Feb 1 08:36:07 UTC 2004

Hi,

> I would like to now how to access to the accounts from squeak ?

this is indeed a very interesting question and I would like to add
another one:

I had a look at the code, but I couldn't find out how to register a new
revision of a package from within Squeak on the public SM-Server. Adrian
and I are currently writing a tool and this would give a cool feature.
Right now I only see the solution to send some customized HTTP requests
to the server, but very probably there are better ways?

Regards,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli