[despammed] Re: Sloppy Focus

Hrvoje Blazevic hrvoje at despammed.com
Sun Feb 1 11:36:19 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant wrote:

> I wonder why his attachment shows up as .obj for you - it shows up as a
> .mcz for me, which Monticello can open fine.
> Anyway, if it helps, you can also get it from
> http://beta4.com/~avi/SqueakEnh-Focus-Samir%20Saidani.5.mcz

Tried that -- same result -- file-list sees it as a garbage (just like
the .obj file before).

As for Monticello: how do I go about opening that file with Monticello,
or better yet, how do I (or do I) start Monticello?

A reminder again: you are talking to a guy who knows *very* little about
Smalltalk, and almost nothing about Squeak.

The reason I'm being so persistent with this is that I would like to
make the learning experience as comfortable as possible :-)

-- Hrvoje