REMINDER: SF Squackers this Wednesday, 4 February 2004

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Feb 3 05:12:35 UTC 2004

Hi--

	Just a reminder that the next monthly San Francisco Bay Area Squackers
meeting is scheduled for this Wednesday, 4 February 2004, 7-10pm, at my
place. They happen on first Wednesdays now. Please let me know if you
need directions. Also please let me know if you have something you'd
like to show! I'll be showing the current state of my minimal snapshot
stuff.

	If you can't make it, please mark your calendar for next month's
gathering, 3 March 2004.

	thanks!

-C

--