MenuMorph pops up but not down

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue Feb 3 20:26:34 UTC 2004

I'm working on a variant of Jacaranda to be used for reverse engineering of
Squeak systems. I create a MenuMorph and fill it with entries. I then say
      aMenu popUpEvent: evt in: self world.
      evt wasHandled: true.
(I subclass JacarandaShape and the invokeMenu: evt method is actually in
the superclass. I try to do the same as in an existing subclass,
ClassShape, but my menu stays up so I have to close it manually. I have
inspected the menu, and its stayUp variable = false when i inspect it.)

Is this a known novice problem?

Thanks
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway