[BUG]? with BFAV2.03

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Feb 4 12:11:38 UTC 2004

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> may be this has already been reported.
>
> I loaded in 5357 image SM2 then install BFAV2.03 and I got a syntax
> error?
> While loading large list.
>
> I cannot report more than that because a syntax error does not show a
> trace

Yeah, yeah - I will give you a little button to debug it. Remember -
before when I had NO catch - then people complained about that too.
Sigh. :)

Stephane - just press alt-. and debug it as usual. I will check it
though.

Anyway, I took the 5657, opened the package loader (installs SM2),
installed latest Monticello, installed BFAV2 and now I have:

BFAV2 (2.03)
HTTPClient (19)
Large Lists (0.7)
MCInstaller (6)
Monticello (94)
PackageInfo (1.30)
SARInstaller for 3.6 (21)
SqueakMap2 base (0.94)
SqueakMap2 loader (0.92)
VersionNumber (1.0)

Seemed to work fine. So perhaps you had some other stuff in your image?

regards, Göran