About sar installer

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 5 09:32:10 UTC 2004

hi

I produced a sar from all the files contained in folder Distribution25,
I added an install subfloder and put there a preamble.
I zipped everything with a command line tool. But it was not working
because the preamble was not found.

I checked and found that my files
were not
	install/preamble but Distribution25/install/preamble

fileInFrom: stream
	"The zip has been saved already by the download.
	Read the zip into my instvar, then file in the correct members"

	| preamble postscript |

	[
		self halt.
		stream position: 0.
		zip _ ZipArchive new readFrom: stream.

		preamble _ zip memberNamed: 'install/preamble'.

So would it be possible to have the sarInstaller checking for
*install/preamble?
Is is wise?

Stef