Smalltalk code analysys/output framework

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 5 14:20:51 UTC 2004

Hy Trygve,
	It ocurred to me that if you are doing a reverse enginnering framework this
link might be of interest to you:
	http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/stClasses/dandelion/index.html

	It's of Masashi Umezawa's Dandelion. One day when I have the time I will
integrate Jacaranda with Dandelion. That is, of course, if no one beats me
to it first :)

Regards,
Hernan