[SVIBUG]Can't use Browser

Steve Moffitt stevia at citlink.net
Thu Feb 5 19:57:48 UTC 2004

With SVI installed on Mac OS 10.3.2 , using  3.7.1b2 vm and image with
update #5657,  after trying to look at SVI method in browser, whenever
I try to look at a method I am put in the debugger with message not
understood
( StandardFileSream(PositionableStream)>>#isSeparator. Does the same
trying to send debug report. I looked at the method and the only
#isSeparator method was in Class Character.

By the by this was in the docs which I missed

=== CAVEATS ===

1. The current version of SVIKeymapper, the class that maps keystrokes
to commands, cannot handle shifted control characters (control-x and X
still work, just not control-shift-X). C. David Shaffer's enhancement
to the KeyMapper package will be incorporated in a future version to
allow control-shift keystrokes.

Steve