Wish for Connectors 2

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 6 08:51:23 UTC 2004

Hi!

Raymond Asselin <raymondasselin at sympatico.ca> wrote:
[SNIP]
> May be I must find others way to manage small add-on to a package...?
> SqueakMap is a way but for small items as mine it is not so easy to do
> as one must have a server somewhere to put them: SM is only a ‘catalog1
> not a repository.

Nope. :) SM2 has an upload facility with a private file area for each
account. So no, it is actually no longer just a catalog. But in
*principle* it still is of course.

And also - associating packages with each other etc is in the works,
which will make smaller "add on" packages much more interesting to
manage using SM since they will be listed together with the package they
affect.

> Just a wish...suggestions are welcome.
>
> Raymond

regards, Göran