An article from 89

Aaron Lanterman lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Feb 7 05:41:32 UTC 2004

I ran across this while searching on ieeexplore for articles on smalltalk
- it's an old article, but the author's comments amazingly mirror my own
experience in learning Squeak. The Squeak gurus working on making it more
accessible might want to give it a read (or re-read, as the case may be):

J. Nielsen and J.T. Richards, "The Experience of Learning and Using
Smalltalk," IEEE Software, May 1989, pp. 73-77.

- Aaron

Dr. Aaron Lanterman, Asst. Prof.       Voice:  404-385-2548
School of Electrical and Comp. Eng.    Fax:    404-894-8363
Georgia Institute of Technology        E-mail: lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Mail Code 0250                         Web:    users.ece.gatech.edu/~lanterma
Atlanta, GA 30332                      Office: GCATT 334B