BFAV: Please help closing Bugs

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Feb 7 16:19:27 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 09:33, Marcus Denker wrote:
> Am 07.02.2004 um 16:03 schrieb goran.krampe at bluefish.se:
>
> > Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:
> > [SNIP]
> >> It would be nice to have some more people helping with cleaning this
> >> up.
> >
> > Can I just type in "[closed] Because yaddayadda" in the upper frame and
> > then send to BFAV server? No need to mail to list anymore, right?
> >

> Yes. Or you can just type [closed] in the upper frame and the
> explanation
> in the lower pane.

Or as Goran speculates you can type '[closed] a very short note' in the
upper pane.  The upper pane bit will show up in parentheses at the end
of the subject.  This is valid per ....  Hmm.  Can't seem to find that
written anywhere.  Well, Brent told me that was valid and BFAV2 uses
that format.  It actually helps a little in the current UI because the
short note will appear in the listing.  But it is very nice if you can
expand on that short note in the middle pane as well.

Ken